travelgenio customer service email

Due to wrong email id provided while booking ticket I dont have any flight details with me as my email id is wrong. Travelgenio - BOOKING REFERENCE.


Start A Travel Agency From Home Wikihow Travel Agency Travel And Tourism Business Travel

Expedia has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1076 reviews.

. 1076 Expedia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 18 2006. The latest review Expedia customer service was posted on Jun 13 2022. Hi I have booked a ticket from travelgenio on 6th June 2022.

I have a booking reference no. I have a flight on 15th June so I dont have much time left with me. The latest complaint No service rendered and refuses to refund was resolved on Dec 02 2021.

Overview of Expedia complaint handling.


Percepcion De Los Grupos De Interes Sobre El Impacto Del Turismo En L Resumen Ejecutivo Turismo Percepcion

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel